• April 4th, 2016

Business Intelligence

Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements

In the first assignment you need to write a project brief of about 1000 words, assuming it is for a senior manager of an organisation you choose from the list below:
Choose one out of the four organisations below:
1) Goodlife Health Clubs,
2) United Nations,
3) Stan, or
4) World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)
Assume that the chosen organisation has contracted you to develop a dashboard for them.
Provide a project brief to the organisation including the following points where each point is worth 15% of the mark (6*15=90% in total; remaining 10% see marking criteria below):
1) What are the benefits that a dashboard can bring in general (be as specific as you can to that organisation’s business needs)
2) Initial thoughts on which data should be included (including internal and external data)
3) Potential challenges in implementing the dashboard (eg: data quality, data availability)
4) Suggested audience for the dashboard (eg: management, all staff, partners and suppliers)
5) Planned method for implementing, including who needs to be involved
6) Sample dashboard from another organisation

Latest completed orders:

Completed Orders
# Title Academic Level Subject Area # of Pages Paper Urgency